Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Results

Here's how my "Pumpkin Stuffed with Everything Good" turned out:




This is just the perfect dish for October and November! It's beautiful!

It is also quite tasty. I think if you add bacon and cheese to anything it has to automatically be at least pretty good.

The rice I used for this recipe was kind of dry, so I think I should have compensated with a little more liquid...maybe not all cream, maybe a little chicken broth. If I cook another savory pumpkin, I would probably use bread to see how that goes. I think bread would soak up the liquid more than cooked rice.

The pumpkin I used was two pounds. It would easily serve three, but probably not four. Also, you could definitely eat this stuff with a green salad and have a good meal right there.

1 comment:

Abby said...

This looks incredible! I am quite impressed.