Friday, January 08, 2010

Bloggy Links

I waited all morning for the cabinet painter to come finish one lonely cabinet in our kitchen. Turns out he wasn't really going to come today anyway, but didn't feel it necessary to call. Thankfully, my husband finally called him. So I crammed everything I was going to do all day into the afternoon.

To sum the day up: I spent a leisurely morning doing laundry and dishes and reading blogs, then a whirlwind afternoon shopping, going to the gym, and keeping tabs on my husband. Oh, and it was bitterly cold.

So, here are some more interesting posts to read today.

Today's Fashion Friday edition of The Big Mama Blog got me motivated to go look for some deals to spend my Christmas gift cards on. (Mission accomplished, by the way.)

I'm a little behind, I know, but Matt's post predicting the future made me laugh out loud.

And Shaun's post made me want to be like his mom when I grow up.

No comments: