Monday, November 17, 2008

Flashback to 1997

We don't get new toys very often around here. In fact, some think that we're still living way back in the 20th century. Maybe it's because we just got caller ID a couple months ago, or it could be those rabbit ears that are perched atop our tiny (and square) TV. Well, over the weekend we moved another step closer to the 21st century with the addition of a new computer. You heard right. Brand new. Not bought secondhand from craigslist or ebay. I didn't make it myself (Erin doesn't let me do that anymore, for good reason). We're excited, but we're also concerned that we're drifting uncomfortably close to modern times. On that "note," here's a little something from 1997 to balance things out.

1 comment:

linda said...

John Robert,

You made my day! I have been following your blog since Meredith told me about it. I loved seeing you at the Meyerson! Linda Willingham