Monday, November 10, 2008

Cold

Returning to the USA must have been a real shock to my system (or breathing the germs of thousands of people on three legs of flight and four airports over a period of 30 hours took it's toll) because I have a cold for the first time in a couple years.

All my energy has been spent just trying to get through each day, so that's why the posts have been few and far between.

I'm still dreaming about Africa in my sleep and trying to come up with the perfect 30-second answer to the question "How was Africa?" during the day.

I wish I could find a brilliant way to answer that question. Something that would make even the people who ask the question with no real interest in the answer start caring a lot about my trip to Africa.

Because these kids totally care about our Compassion International trip to Africa.

And they need you to care, too.

One person, sponsoring one child, does make a difference.

No comments: