Thursday, March 20, 2008

Open the Box

Admittedly, I have been using Pandora for many months now, but I have finally decided it is "important" enough to blog about. Since, you know, this blog is all about the profound, substantive, and paramount.

Pandora is an invention of almost as much import to me as things like egg salad, chocolate, vacations, and cars that get tremendous gas mileage. I can create my own commercial-free radio stations to listen to from my computer...without paying a single cent! I also use this site to take cursory evaluation of musical artists before actually paying money for their CD or MP3.

It's free! It's fabulous! Did I mention it's free?

For those of us with eclectic musical taste, Pandora allows the creation of multiple stations existing of one genre or a varied collection - whatever floats your boat. So, I can listen to pop, rock, country, jazz, classical, contemporary Christian, blues, Broadway, 80s, or swing at the click of a mouse when the mood strikes.

Check out the awesomeness! (Unless you already have, in which case, isn't it great?)

No comments: