Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Laugh Out Loud Funny

Some days you really need a good laugh. Normally John provides the hilarity in my life, but he's out of town this week. And I am apparently not that funny...at least to myself as I sit here with my own thoughts. However, I read some "laugh til you cry" blogs this evening, and even though I feel like I'm cheating writing an entire post just to let you know about these hilarious posts on other people's blogs, I thought I would just share the wealth of laughter anyway.

Be warned: if you have small children sleeping in your house you may need to wait to read these until such time as your hysterical laughter will not awake anyone.

One post involves the horror of buying new jeans, and who can not relate to that? The other relays instruction on how to stop a monkey attack, something we could all learn from, don't ya think?

Enjoy!

No comments: