Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Wonders of Sand

In spite of my best instincts, I'm throwing up a short post...about sand. Sand, again.

You just thought I was done talking about Hawai'i. But no. I actually have a couple other posts floating around in my head, and I realize I am probably committing a cardinal sin of blogging by really writing more for my own benefit (being able to go back and read through my memories) rather than entertaining, educating, or enlightening the readers of this blog.

Although, you might find it amusing that I am choosing to inform the world about my feet today.

You see, ever since we returned from Hawai'i, I have noticed while showering or slathering on lotion that my feet are softer than they've ever been! It's a huge benefit of running around barefoot in sand every day for two weeks.

Let's face it. This is a cheaper way to have soft feet than paying for pedicures all the time. And it's a lot more fun and less time-consuming than resorting to the use of a foot scrub or a ped egg. I've discovered another great reason to move to Hawai'i!

Let's go! (I'm absolutely certain the effects of the sand will be wearing off any day now.)

No comments: