Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Apologies

I feel a little guilty. You see, there have been many people directed to this particular blog after using various search engines to find information on cicada-killers.

The problem is that there is nothing I would exactly call "information" on this blog.

Unless you wish to be informed on the random minutia of our everyday lives here in Texas. (We're having pork ribs for dinner and John's new office parking garage will not take credit cards for payment.)

Or unless you want a description of what 104°F (40°C) feels like. (Imagine standing in a wet sauna in front of a blazing bonfire wearing a wool coat and cap.)

So, I deeply apologize to all those studies, serious researchers combing the internet for scholarly findings on the cicada-killer. As you are now well aware, this is not the place. (Those cicada-killers are, however, the biggest dadgum wasps I've ever seen in my life!)

And I'll just end this post now before I accidentally change the fact that this blog is an absolute dearth of scholarly information or objective fact.

Do have a good day. (And if you're in Texas, please do not venture out of doors except in the case of extreme emergencies.)

No comments: