Thursday, September 06, 2012

Six Months

Sometimes when I look at pictures of Grace from several months ago I get a little teary-eyed.

I can't imagine what it's going to be like in ten or 15 years!

But then, Grace is so beautiful and smiley and happy and fun that I can't be sad for long. She really is a delightful little girl.

Grace still eats veggies once a day and loves them. She's tried carrots, peas and avocados so far. I think this weekend we'll be having squash, so she can try that.

This weekend we were in Arkansas at John's uncle's lake house for a family reunion. Everybody got to meet Grace, and we got to meet her second cousin who is just 7 weeks old. Grace even went swimming in a two-foot deep little baby pool; she had a blast!

Now that she's rolling over, scooting herself around and sitting I know the day is just around the corner when I will not be able to leave her alone in a room for a second.

Here's how our six-month photo shoot ended yesterday:


She is pretty darling if I do say so myself.

No comments: