Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I've Been on Vacation.

That's why there hasn't been a post in a while.

John and I took an anniversary/my birthday trip to San Francisco last week. Unbelievably the weather was the best San Francisco's seen all year: not a drop of rain the entire week, absolutely no fog, temps in the 60s, blue skies, plenty of sunshine!

I do have a lot more to say about our trip complete with some beautiful pictures, but immediately upon returning home late Saturday night we have been hosting my family in our home until just this morning. Whew. It was great to see them, but as you can imagine I have all that catching up after a vacation to do now...groceries, returning library books, putting gas in my car, cleaning, tending the garden, etc. No more fun and games. I'd better get moving.

Stay tuned for the trip details in the next couple days. After we have food in the fridge and clean floors again.

(We got so much mail held by the post office while we were gone, they delivered it all in one of those plastic post office tubs. That's a first. Just thought you might be interested. Not quite so interesting is that we almost refilled the tub again after sifting out all the junk mail.)

No comments: