Thursday, February 11, 2010

Winter Weather Update

It NEVER snows this much in our part of Texas. Never.

It has snowed for at least 14 hours straight. And it's still going. So, this is what the house looked like after work:
Back yard:


Front yard:


And I decided to make a snowman real quick before it got too dark:


And yes, that snowman is standing in an unknown corner of our yard because a.) I made the huge snowball on the bottom figuring I'd start with the snow in that back part of the yard and then discovered it quickly got too heavy for me to move anymore by myself and that's where it had to stop and b.) did I mention earlier how I love a pristine snow-covered yard to look at? I really didn't want footprints and missing trails of snow to mar the beauty.

P.S. Some radio stations have been playing Christmas music today - "Let It Snow" "Frosty the Snowman" and "Winter Wonderland" among others.

No comments: