Wednesday, April 15, 2009

All the Celebration!

It's almost too much!

Easter Sunday was also my birthday, and Monday was our anniversary. We had family in town for all the celebrations and got together with more family for Easter. Seeing as this was a "milestone" birthday for me and I was a little depressed and grieving some of the ways I thought my life would be at this point and it's not, it was a welcome relief to have loved ones around for the weekend!

I do indeed have an update on the garden experiment, but you'll just have to wait with baited breathe for a later date when I have time to give that post the justice it is due.

For today, I'd like to say that spending time with my almost 22-month-old nephew was the best birthday gift I could have asked for! In case I haven't mentioned it (you know, twice or 73 times before now), he is the sweetest, happiest, funniest, cutest little boy in the world.

(That is not a subjective opinion in any way! Oh no. Just ask anyone who's met him.)

I also want to give a shout out to my wonderful husband who came home from work on our anniversary bearing these:



Yep. You can all be jealous. Despite the trials and grief we're going through with the infertility, my marriage to J is a definite highlight in my life!

No comments: