Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Your first flowers

Dear Baby Girl,

We left Daddy for a week to travel to Seattle, and he missed us so much. Unfortunately, Tuesday night when we came back home I had a little bit of a meltdown. I'd like to blame it on the pregnancy hormones, but I think I was also over-reacting a bit to the way the house looks after moving in, all that still needs to be done, and having company over in three days. Aack.

Your daddy surprised me by coming home for lunch Wednesday with this bouquet of roses. He said he thought you and I would like them. Pink roses for his girls.

I just want to document your first flowers from Daddy. He loves you so much, and that's just part of the reason I love him so much.

1 comment:

e said...

When I found out you were having a girl one of my first thOughts was how sweet of a daddy John will be to a little girl. I'm SO excited about this baby!!